So I dropped $100 on a decent external flash that attaches to the camera and lets me bounce the light off the ceiling or walls. Here are a few test pictures taken indoors at night (so no help from the sun). Keep in mind, these are my first attempts with the new flash. I hope for even better results in the future.
The two pictures below were taken using just the camera's built-in flash. The harsh shadows are definitely more apparent. Danza tells me that Harrison voted for Obama and he is quite happy about the election results.
Danza and Hank (along with Diane...who we've nicknamed "The Silver Fox") are leaving for Chicago in the morning for a 3 day trip. While they are gone, my job is to arrow a deer and put some venison in the freezer to keep the family fed during the harsh winter months. I plan to be in the tree all day tomorrow and Sunday (awsum).
No comments:
Post a Comment