And a recent photo of his vaccination wounds. He was happy and smiley during the doctor appointment until the mean nurse stabbed him in the thighs with two giant stainless steel needles. Harrison screamed. Danza cried. Wish I could have been there to soothe...sort of.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
The end of "Hank"
Yesterday Danza found the bravery to tell me that she absolutely hates the nickname Hank. "It sounds so 'trucker'." Her words. I tried to explained that 'trucker' was the whole point. Anyway, I'm open to any new nickname suggestions for Harrison. I need several so I can keep some variety in our day-to-day. Let me hear em. I've already nicknamed my friend Andrew Held's new boy Spitfire so that one is out.
And a recent photo of his vaccination wounds. He was happy and smiley during the doctor appointment until the mean nurse stabbed him in the thighs with two giant stainless steel needles. Harrison screamed. Danza cried. Wish I could have been there to soothe...sort of.
And a recent photo of his vaccination wounds. He was happy and smiley during the doctor appointment until the mean nurse stabbed him in the thighs with two giant stainless steel needles. Harrison screamed. Danza cried. Wish I could have been there to soothe...sort of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hanky Panky
Bee Swat
Post a Comment