Friday, April 10, 2009

Everett family gathering

I'm good and bad when it comes to the camera. Good because I usually get a few solid pictures of whatever the event is. Bad because I focus on taking pictures of Harrison and his at-that-moment caretaker. So when we all get together to see Uncle Carl from Philadelphia, who I haven't seen in a decade or more, and his new wife Marcia, whom the entire clan is eager to meet, I somehow manage to take zero pictures of them. Here is what I came home with...

Harrison was sick so he looks a little glazed over in all the pictures.

Emmy's head was neat and grabbable.

Similarities? I can't put my finger on exactly what these two have in common...but there is some small shared Lloyd characteristic in their faces. I welcome your opinions.

Emmy just wanted to sit Harrison in her lap. She was very loving toward her cousin.

Gran and Gramps, Jr. had a chance to get to know each other a little better.

And Jane was happy to get to hold Harrison for a while.

No comments: