On the photogenic topic, this post is dominated by pictures of Mr. Harrison M. Lloyd. He is a good looking man, but that is the opinion of his potentially biased father (and mother) and may not be shared by all.
Here he is soon after the womb.
Harrison and his cousins...Clyde and Jeremiah.
The whole gang at Christmas in Indy.
This is the outfit I wore home from the hospital 33 years ago! Ignore the mothball smell and the decades-old poo stains and everyone is happy! Thanks mom!
Golly that Emmy is a cute one! Here she is passing out her Christmas cards.
40 ounce malt liquor headache.
Happy baby.
If you are blessed with Lloyd toes, you basically have a second set of hands.
New lens is a Canon 18-55mm f/2.8 IS. Appreciated only by those of you who are camera geeks (Randy), this new sucker lets me take AWESOME photos in minimal/indoor light without using the flash. So far we are impressed.
"I make the rules. I run the household. I am Harrison. I just crapped my britches."
No comments:
Post a Comment