This pathetic sight greeted Harrison and I when we arrived home this evening. Kinda sad actually. I viewed Big Nasty as a big piece of natural history in our front yard. But I didn't realize this until he got hit with the chainsaw.
Click for a comparison to a few days ago.I hope the city doesn't consider this a job well done. Danza is worried they aren't coming back. Not me, but I still put the city's Urban Forester in my speed dial in case this project requires some follow-up.



Interesting how they put a 'free wood' sign on the leftovers. The city of Bloomington is always looking for new ways to fund the needy. Which is good. Usually. However cottonwood is about the worst possible wood for burning so this could be viewed as an evil municipal trick.
Regardless, thank you Monroe county taxpayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment