Sunday, May 24, 2009

hello, summer!

I'M HOWWWISSAAAAAHHNNN!

Yesterday was a super big day for me!! Matt & Danza (they hate it when I call them that!!) took me to the farmer's market and to the Target. They bought me leafy greens from a farmer! I acted excited, but really that was LAME-O times TEN!

After meeting the farmers, we went to the Target and Matt & Danza (heeeeeeeehaaaaaa they HATE IT!) bought me
ONE) a swimming pool, and
TWO) a swing!!
The pool was $9.99 (I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!). Check out the pics! Matt inflated my pool with an air compressor...and I learned that air compressors are loud and whoooshy! It was crazy fun! About the swing...it's like getting dropped from a 2nd story window without the oopsies! MORE PLEASE!!







This is from before my pool and swing. I may look happy, BUT I AM NOT. I knew Matt (he still hates it, I'm still using it!) had something up his sleeve, and it was a POOL AND SWING for MMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!


HEY!!!!! I GOT A TOOF THIS WEEK!!!!!!

Stay cool, my followers! HIGH FIVES!!!!!

No comments: