WHOA!!! Really excited today! Over the weekend I looked simply KILLER in a couple outfits! I threw on my PEANUT onesie, my barn jacket, and THEN......POP POP POP!!! I popped both my sleeves AND my collar! Am I kidding? NO. POP POP POP. Believe it.
FUR-LINED leather shoes!?!? Is this for REAL? YESSSS!!!
Then to tie it all together, I slid into my DESIGNER JEANS!!!
What about THIS you ask??!! My shirt says MOM on it with a SWORD and a HEART and a SERPENT and other AWESOME and visually POWERFUL stuff!!! Am I DREAMING?? NO!!!!! This is for REAL!!
My jeans (REMEMBER, these are CUSTOM, DESIGNER, JEANS!!) have a fake fly (no zipper under that bad boy!) but they've got a REAL button! They're CUSTOM! I had them throw some red thread on there to match my RED SOCKS WITH DOTS!! Believe it now? CHECK THE PIC! BELIEVE IT!!!
Can I FLY??? YES!!!!!!!!!! I've been FLYING for SEVERAL MONTHS now!!! YOU GOTTA TRY IT!!!!
Big HUGS to MOM for helping me live LARGE!!!!
DAD is COOOOL but also sometimes CREEEEPY!!!!
Until next time, HIGH FIVES!!!
1 comment:
He is just CRAZY cute!!!
Post a Comment